ACKSYS controls for several years its environmental footprint and complies with various environmental regulations such as RoHS, WEEE, REACH …
- 90% of ACKSYS packaging materials are recyclable
- all printed circuit boards comply to RoHS directive since 01/01/2006
- ACKSYS products contain no mercury (Hg) or cadmium (Cd)
- products manufactured after July 1, 2006 are in compliance with the RoHS directive with the exception of product line MCX intended for military & aerospace applications
- new product studies are conducted in accordance to the requirements of the RoHS directive
The nature of ACKSYS’ wireless solutions dedicated to its customers, allows among others remote access for management and maintenance of facilities and limits the movement of people and therefore CO2 emissions.
Furthermore, ACKSYS products are designed with a minimum lifetime of 5 years, limiting the impact associated with maintenance and waste treatment. Finally, ACKSYS pays particular attention to providing solutions compatible to existing facilities, enabling its customers to maintain or re-use their equipment.