Last updated: 20/03/2019
ACKSYS Communications & Systems owns this website.
This page informs you of the policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use ACKSYS.fr.
ACKSYS uses your Personal Information for providing and improving its website. By using it, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
ACKSYS.fr collects information when you log into your account, when you use contact forms, and/or when you log out.
It may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company
- Any other personal information you send from this website
USE OF INFORMATION
All the information collected by ACKSYS from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Improve its website
- Improve its customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by e-mail
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier used to collect information. Cookies are sent to your browser from ACKSYS.fr and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this website.
ACKSYS may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate its Service to assist them in analyzing how their website is used :
- Google Analytics : helps to track data while you visit ACKSYS.fr including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
The security of your personal data is of great importance. To this end, ACKSYS undertakes to:
- Take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Store all the personal information you provide on secure (password-and firewall-protected) servers.
On the other hand, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES