Most of companies and organizations are now entirely dependent on their information systems. As a result, handling production, customer relations, R&D, accounting, invoicing and other strategic applications have become easier.
It is now essential to monitor your information system health in real time and to be able to anticipate breakdowns even before they occur, or in the worst case, to fix them as soon as possible.
Your infrastructure diagnosis during a dysfunction can very easily become a productivity issue, especially if there is no full picture of the established infrastructure.
On a place supplied with ACKSYS products, our WaveManager tool will allow you to have an overview of your entire ACKSYS equipment fleet.
What is WaveManager ?
WaveManager is a computer application that brings infrastructure and products management together on a common platform. The Network Administrator’s work is completely simplified.
WaveManager allows you to configure, monitor, troubleshoot and manage ACKSYS hardware network deployments locally or remotely.
- Centralized administration of ACKSYS solutions via Ethernet, WiFi or cellular*
- Dynamic detection of ACKSYS products on the local network
- Remote access on product WEB interfaces possible
- Remote equipment configuration and management of configuration files
- Single or grouped configuration of IP, radio channel, SSID and security parameters
- Adding certificate for HTTPS access on product web interfaces possible
- Synchronously upgrade several products firmwares at once
- Product group and zone management
- User management
- Simplified remote deployment and configuration from any location
- Signal quality monitoring of each ACKSYS WiFi client :
○ Signal plotting and recording
○ Programmable alarms on exceeding RSSI thresholds (high/low)
○ Alert configuration on edited equipment possible
- Dynamic display of the products status and their information in real time :
○ Online (validated by the user)
○ New (not validated by the user)
○ In conflict
○ Edited configuration
- Geolocation of ACKSYS access points and routers according to a postal address or geographical coordinates (GNSS) defined for it.
- User management and passwords access
- Editing product web access by changing the HTTP TCP port possible
- HTTPS certificate management
- SNMP V3
- Supports diverse data collection methods: SNMP / PING
- LED Track to find a product installed by flashing its DIAG LED
- Export logs in various formats (Html, CSV, Xlsx, PDF) for detailed analysis.
*Feature to come on the next version
WaveManager (for Windows)
WaveManager Technical characteristics
Intel Core i7 processor
Security & Management
SNMP v1, v2c, v3, UDAP
Microsoft SQL Lite
Download the application